Hi there, and welcome to High There, the cannabis-friendly social network!
We’re building a global platform designed to connect and empower the world’s cannabis community. Our vision is that one day we can live in a world where cannabis is both accepted and celebrated. In order to do so, we have to lay out some community guidelines. By using the app you also acknowledge that failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in the permanent loss of access to our platform.
High There’s 5 Rule System
Rules subject to change at the platform’s discretion. A partial list of goods, services, and other content prohibited on High There may be found at the bottom of this post, under “Terms”.
Rule # 1 – Be Kind
Remember the human. High There is a place for creating community and belonging, not for attacking marginalized or vulnerable groups of people. Everyone has a right to use High There free of harassment, bullying, and threats of violence. Communities and users that incite violence or that promote hate based on identity or vulnerability will be banned. We have a zero-tolerance policy for this rule.
Rule # 2 – No Selling
It is prohibited for anyone to use the High There platform for the distribution, promotion, sale or solicitation of any kind, be it goods or services, especially controlled substances or illegal goods, including cannabis.
Any posts, comments, messages or profiles directly or indirectly promoting the sale or distribution of controlled substances, including cannabis, may be removed at our discretion, and users may be subject to a permanent ban for repeated offenses.
Advertisements may be visible in the platform via our partner advertising platform, which may allow for cannabis brands and dispensaries who have been licensed by local authorities to legally advertise services and related products.
Rule # 3 – No Impersonation of Others
In order to maintain our safe and supportive community, we ask that you do not impersonate or otherwise misrepresent yourself, or falsely connect yourself to any person, company, or affiliation. Be your own self, and be a respectful version of yourself. This is a safe place to share experiences, to discuss and celebrate cannabis, not the place to shamelessly promote your new band. We have a zero-tolerance policy for spamming our community, and repeat offenses can lead to permanent removal from the platform.
Rule # 4 – No Nudity
While we are a 21+ community, this isn’t the place to be sharing nude or explicitly sexual content, pornography and etc. Promoting links on posts or profile bios that send users to external website links featuring content that violates our Community Guidelines is prohibited on High There. We are here to celebrate cannabis, and there are many other online communities where you can share this type of content. This is a no tolerance policy and repeated offenses may lead to permanent removal from the platform.
Rule # 5 – No Graphic or Violent Content
We will not tolerate any graphic or violent content on the High There platform, or any content, messages, or other actions that may include threats, terrorism, suicide, self-harm, physical assault, or any other acts of violence.
Keep Our Community Healthy
High There is a social networking app that provides users a platform to create, discuss, and share around the topic of cannabis. Each one of us is an important part of the High There community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines or find offensive please report it to us via the in-app report feature. Let’s all work on keeping our community healthy!
The following is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on High There. This list may be changed or updated at any time at High There’s discretion:
- Soliciting or purchasing any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others, including (but not limited to):
- Prescription drugs, medical devices, controlled substances and related items
- Offers, solicitation, or facilitation of illegal prostitution and/or sex trafficking
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- Weapons and explosives: firearms/guns and components, ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks
- ID cards, licenses, government documents, birth certificates, etc
- Exploitation or endangerment of minors; child pornography
- False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- Offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
- Spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or non-local content
- Postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
- Postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
Thank you for using High There, and helping us keep our community a safe, entertaining place for all to enjoy. We hope to see you in the app!