Happy weekend everyone! We have our latest contest plus news on the High There app and website below!
Giveaway: What’s Your Favorite Scary Movie/TV Show?
As Halloween approaches there’s few better ways to set the proper spooky mood than with a good scary movie or creepy television series. So we want to know:
What’s your favorite movie/show to get into the Halloween spirit with?
Let us know by commenting on this week’s community post in the High There app and you’ll have your chance to win one of three $10 gift cards to amazon.com! Here’s the official details on how to enter:
- Log into the High There app and visit the official @hightheresocial account.
- Comment on this week’s community update post with the title of your favorite scary movie or television series.
- And that’s it!
Contest begins: Friday, October 15th, 2021 at 4:20pm PST
Contest ends: Thursday, October 21st, 2021 at 4:19pm PST
Winners to be announced next week & will be contacted by email after the contest is over. Prize winners will need to respond to an email from the High There staff, and potentially provide their mailing address & other personal information upon request.
Contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, excepting Quebec and Arizona. Must be 21 or older to participate. Only one entry per giveaway valid per account. Prize winners chosen at random among all valid entries. Full rules are included on this page.
High There Community & App Update
Work on our incoming #hashtag and @notification systems are still in progress behind-the-scenes and starting to shape up nicely! Internal testing has already begun on these features and we hope to see them available to our wider community very soon.
Additionally, expect a fresh new revamp to the highthere.com website incoming soon, with faster loading speeds, new navigation options, and a massive amount of fun, informative, educational articles planned before the end of the year. Keep watch over this space and the Discover tab for more soon!
Previous Contest: #favoritemunch
Last time, we asked our community what their favorite food to enjoy while enjoying their relaxation of choice and the response was truly awesome. Want to spend a few minutes drooling? Check out the gallery below for just some of our entrants!
Our gracious thanks to everyone who entered and shared so many inspiring, tasty-sounding treats; However. The rules say only one can be picked as the grand prize winner, and this week the dice have chosen…
Who not just showed up but showed OUT, giving us a veritable feast for the eyes with their assorted posts, pictures, and videos (seriously, check out the sear and juice on this tomahawk steak and try not to drool too hard). Congratulations Italia941 – You’ve definitely earned your $60 gift card to hemper.co! Make sure to check out Italia941’s Instagram account @Italia420941 for more tasty goodness.
But that’s not all – As some of you noticed, there was a secondary prize available to anyone who submitted a link with their post. And out of those intrepid few eagle-eyed enough to spot and enter the second drawing, the fates have selected their winner as….
Who not only shared their love of vanilla bean ice cream & cookies (as seen in the gallery above), but even hosted their own recipe! So congrats Spencer! You’ve won your choice of any article of clothing from the official highthere.shop store (also, we hope your cookies & ice cream were tasty)! Both you and Italia941 can expect to hear from our prize team early next week regarding your winnings.
Once again thank you to all of our entrants; we hope you’ll all enter this week’s giveaway as well! As always, make sure to follow the official @hightheresocial account for more weekly contests, news round-ups, fun links, and community highlights! We’ll see you all in the app!
High There Contest Rules for October 15th, 2021 (“Your Favorite Scary Movie/Show”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page within the High There App and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, residents of Arizona and Quebec are not eligible, and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsors as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Friday, October 15th, 2021 at 4:20pm EST. All online entries must be received by Thursday, October 21st, 2021 at 4:19pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by making a comment in the High There app on the directed post with the title of their favorite scary movie or television series. In order to enter the sweepstakes, users will be required to have downloaded the High There app from Google Play or Apple App Store and create an account. Once logged in, users can comment as directed, and will be submitted for entry once their comment is posted. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. You may submit as many entries as you desire, but only one will be selected at random as your official entry. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple user accounts, email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
- Alternative Method of Entry: A Participant can request an entry without registering for a HighThere account by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: HighThere Contest 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487. DO NOT SEND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left-hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address and must be postmarked no sooner than October 15th, 2021, and no later than October 18th, 2021, and received by Sponsor no later than October 20th, 2021.
- Prizes: 3 Winners will receive a gift card from amazon.com (valued at approximately $10.00 USD). Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsors. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsors’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: The Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the email address used to register their High There account following the winner selection. Winners will be directed to provide a mailing address where the High There staff may send their won prize. Sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsors, or their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsors. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Terms: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in their sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HighThere 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487. Requests must be received no later than October 25th, 2021.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is HighThere 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google.