Hey there High There fam! 2021 is reaching its end and this has definitely been a busy year for us on the team!
This year on High There we’ve seen a number of massive changes and improvements to the app (many based on the feedback of users like you!), from massive redesigns to the integration of search, hashtags, and many other new features.
We’ve also had the joy of watching our community grow, with new users and enthusiasts joining our platform every day. We think we have one of the best, most welcoming groups of like-minded individuals available, and we’re proud to know that you’ve made High There a digital home.
We hope this holiday season has given you a chance to relax and enjoy time with family, friends, or other loved ones. With 2022 coming just around the corner, though, we wanted to offer our awesome community one final giveaway blowout for the year, and ask everyone the question:
What’s your New Year’s resolution for 2022?
Want to spend more time on mindfulness? Finally picking up that gym membership? Got a long-standing art project you want to finish? Or just looking to smoke the finest green you can?
Whatever your 2022 wish, we want to hear about it! And in return, starting Dec. 28th and lasting until Jan. 1st, we’ll be giving away one unique prize per day to lucky winners in our app, including gift cards, t-shirts, and our grand prize: A $150 mystery box from World of Bongs!
Here’s how to officially enter:
- Log into the High There app and visit the official @hightheresocial account.
- Leave a comment on the directed post with your New Year’s resolution.
- One winner will be chosen from all comments left on this post per-day until the contest ends.
- And that’s it!
Contest begins: Tuesday, December 28th, 2021 at 4:20pm PST
Contest ends: Saturday, January 1st, 2022 at 4:19pm PST
Winners to be announced each day & will be contacted by email after the contest is over. Prize winners will need to respond to an email from the High There staff, and potentially provide their mailing address & other personal information upon request.
Contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, excepting Quebec and Arizona. Must be 21 or older to participate. Only one entry per giveaway valid per account. Prize winners chosen at random among all valid entries. Full rules are included on this page.
And while you’re, make sure to follow the official @hightheresocial account for more weekly contests, news round-ups, fun links, and community highlights!
Thank you once more to our wonderful community for helping to make 2021 a roaring High There success; we can’t wait to show you what we have in store for 2022 and beyond. Thank you all for joining us on this journey – We’ll see you in the app!
High There Contest Rules for December 28th, 2021 (“New Year’s Resolution 2022”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page within the High There App and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, residents of Arizona and Quebec are not eligible, and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsors as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Tuesday, December 28th, 2021 at 4:20pm EST. All online entries must be received by Saturday, January 1st, 2022 at 4:19pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by making a comment on the directed in-app post with a “new year’s resolution”. In order to enter the sweepstakes, users will be required to have downloaded the High There app from
- Alternative Method of Entry: A Participant can request an entry without registering for a HighThere account by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: HighThere Contest 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487. DO NOT SEND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left-hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address and must be postmarked no sooner than December 28th, 2021, and no later than January 1st, 2022, and received by Sponsor no later than September 4th, 2021.
- Prizes: 1 Winner will be announced each day, winning a different prize. Prizes include: 1x gift card to hemper.co (valued at approximately $80 USD). 1x gift card to amazon.com (valued at approximately $50 USD), 1x shirt of choice from highthere.shop (valued at approximately $40 USD), 1x gift card to 420science.com (valued at approximately $50), 1x mystery box from worldofbongs.com (valued at approximately $150 USD). Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsors. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsors’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: The Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected under the supervision of the Sponsor and at the discretion of the High There editorial team. Winners will be notified via the email address used to register their High There account following the winner selection. Winners will be directed to provide a mailing address where the High There staff may send their won prize. Sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsors, or their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsors. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Terms: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in their sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HighThere 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487. Requests must be received no later than January 5th, 2022.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is HighThere 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google.