This Week’s Contest: Guess The Weight!
We’re giving away a THREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION to the Hemper Box this week and entering couldn’t be more easy!
- Log into the High There app and visit the official @hightherefun account.
- Find (at the link above or at the top of the above-mentioned account page) and comment with how much you think the pictured rolled smoke weighs (to the 100th gram, IE: “0.00 grams”).
- And that’s it! Winners to be contacted by email after the contest is over.
Whomever guesses closest without going over () wins our grand prize: A full three months of subscription to the Hemper Box, brought to you by the fine folks at !
(Note: In case of a tie, all valid winning entries will be entered into a random draw to determine the final winner.)
We’ll also be giving away one runner’s up prize of a free High There t-shirt OR hoodie (winner’s choice, chosen at random from all entrants), for a fresh new fit heading into your fall.
Contest begins: Friday, July 30th, 2021 at 4:20pm EST
Contest ends: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021 at 4:19pm EST
Winners will be announced later in the next week. Prize winners will need to respond to an email from the High There staff, and provide their mailing address & other personal information upon request.
Contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, excepting Quebec and Arizona. Must be 21 or older to participate. Full rules are included on this page.
Last Week’s Winners: “How Do You Consume?”
We had a ton of amazing entries for last week’s “” contest, but there could only be one winner…
“My fave way with with the ye old bong! You could call me a bong rat! #ContestMulcher” – Christine H
Christine H! Who won our grand prize of one by posting her favorite way to smoke, “Ye Old Bong”. Some days you can’t beat old faithful, and that looks like a great piece of glass to us!
Congratulations, Christine! Hopefully your classic favorite bong and your new favorite grinder will become best of friends soon!
“#contestmulcher Rosin time again.” – Yong K
Our first runner up prize goes to Yong K, who impressed with several amazing pieces of kief rosin art during our contest. We could only pick one, but there was no way we weren’t giving these a prize.
Congratulations Yong! Your free swipes should be credited soon.
“#contestmulcher this is a yo dabba dabba electronic nail that I have plugged in to a smart switch. So it can be turned on with voice or phone, and be heated up before you walk in the room!” – Cannagamer
Our second runner up prize goes to Canngamer, who posted this awesome smart switch setup that lets the pictured Yo Dabba Dabba e-nail start heating remotely via phone or even voice!
Innovative smoking tech will always get a like from us, and that’s why Cannagamer also earned their free swipes from our team. Make sure to check out their twitch stream at !
Thank you once again to everyone who entered – We hope you all had fun and we hope our winners enjoy their hard-earned prizes!
We had tons of other fun, imaginative, awesome entries as well we wanted to highlight from our community – Check out the gallery below for some very honorable mentions!
Jar of Light(ers) #contestmulcher – JJHTX69
#contestmulcher i love to blaze filter style with my Dr.Dabber, time to concentrate on winning that grinder 😉 – Shylett
#contestmulcher Taking a flight on the Magic Launch Box here in the desert. Vaping is a great way to go. Low smoke with a great high. Plus how can you go wrong with an inscription like this! It’s ALL about the love baby! – MagicCarpetRide
#contestmulcher- Aliens have been here! – Jesse
#contestmulcher my new fave way to get high is definitely my adorable dab rig named nessy – Spencer
smokin prerolls on the balcony #contestmulcher – kookkie
I’ve always been a glass one hitter person. I can go heavy with the best of em though :)) The size suits me medicinally, and it’s convenient to walk around with my little jar. I took the photo in my right hand because I live where recreational use is illegal…over an oz is felony. #contestmulcher – Levioftelie
AND! Make sure to follow the official @hightherefun account for more weekly contests, fun links, and community highlights!
High There Contest Rules for July 30th, 2021 (“Guess the Weight!”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page within the High There App and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, residents of Arizona and Quebec are not eligible, and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsors as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about July 30th, 2021 at 4:20pm EST. All online entries must be received by Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021 at 4:19pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by commenting on the associated post in the High There App, leaving a guess of how much the pictured rolled cigarette weighs. In order to enter the sweepstakes, users will be required to have downloaded the High There app from or and create an account. Once logged in, users can comment on the contest post with their guess, and will be submitted for entry once posted. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. You may submit as many entries as you desire, but only one will be selected at random as your official entry. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple user accounts, email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
- Alternative Method of Entry: A Participant can request an entry without registering for a HighThere account by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: HighThere Contest 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487. DO NOT SEND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left-hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address and must be postmarked no sooner than July 30th, 2021, and no later than July 31st, 2021, and received by Sponsor no later than Aug. 2nd, 2021.
- Prizes: 1 Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will receive a three-month subscription to the Hemper Box, valued at approximately $100 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. 1 additional winner (the “Runner Up Winner”) will receive either a t-shirt or hoodie with the High There logo (the winner may choose one of the two options). The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsors. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsors’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: The Grand Prize Winner of the Sweepstakes will be the user who guesses the closest number to the pictured item’s weight in grams. In case of a tie, all correct guesses will be added to a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the email address used to register their High There account following the winner selection. Runners up will be randomly selected from all entrants. Winners will be directed to provide a mailing address where the High There staff may send their won prize. Sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsors, or their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsors. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Terms: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in their sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HighThere 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487. Requests must be received no later than April 13, 2021.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is HighThere 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google.