Happy weekend everyone! We have our latest giveaway plus news on incoming app updates below; plus a quick update on the new High There Ambassador Program!
Giveaway, Oct. 1st: What’s Your Favorite Munch?
The weather’s getting less hot, leaves are starting to fall to the ground, and somewhere in the distance the scent of pumpkin spice everything is starting to waft ever-closer.
Autumn is upon is, and with it brings cooler temps, warmer clothes, and a whole lot of occasions to eat some really amazing food.
Our High There editorial team will be putting out new food and edibles-related articles/recipes over the next few months, and in preparation we want to know what your favorite things are when you come down with a case of the munchies! Are you the “chips & couch” type? Or more of a “confit salmon with lingonberry foam” sort?
Whatever it is that inspires your stomach we want to hear about it. Let us know by making a new post with your favorite munch food and the hashtag #favorite munch to be entered for a chance to win – But wait, not only do we have one giveaway this week, we have two!
For everyone entering our contest you have the chance to win one
But those willing to go the extra mile: If you ALSO include a link to either a recipe or a product page for your chosen fave you’ll also have the chance to win ANY one item (winner’s choice) from
Sound interesting? Here’s how to enter both:
- Log into the High There app and visit the official @hightheresocial account.
- Make a new post with the hashtag #favoritemunch with a few words about what you enjoy munching on to enter the first giveaway.
- Bonus: Additionally include a recipe link or product link to your food of choice and you’ll be entered into our second giveaway as well (must include hashtag & favorite food as described above).
- And that’s it!
Contest begins: Friday, October 1st, 2021 at 4:20pm PST
Tuesday, October 5th, 2021 at 4:19pm PST DEADLINE EXTENDED! Thursday, October 14th, 2021 at 4:19pm PST
Winners to be announced next week & will be contacted by email after the contest is over. Prize winners will need to respond to an email from the High There staff, and potentially provide their mailing address & other personal information upon request.
Contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, excepting Quebec and Arizona. Must be 21 or older to participate. Only one entry per giveaway valid per account. Prize winners chosen at random among all valid entries. Full rules are included on this page.
High There App Updates
Our tech team remains hard at work behind the scenes to make improvements and adjustments to the High There app. As we mentioned last week a new main feed featuring enhanced filtering options (such as a long-requested “friends only” view) is headed to the shop soon, but that’s not all.
Also incoming are comment reply notifications, along with @ and # tagging systems! Direct people you know to posts they’d enjoy, follow trends and exciting conversations via hashtags, and stay up to date any time one of your friends & followers has something exciting to contribute!
Details on exactly when this will be available for download will be coming shortly but we expect this to be out and ready to check out very soon – Keep watch on upcoming community updates and the Apple/Google app stores for more information as we have it!
The High There Ambassador Program!
Our ambassador program is going strong, now reaching over thirty amazing influencers and growing every day! You may see some of our ambassadors posting fresh new content in the High There app and across social media – If you do, please give them a like and show some love for their support of our community!
And if you think you have what it takes to become a
Previous Contest: Ask The Professional: Dr. Doner
In our last giveaway we announced a new feature for our app & site called “Ask The Professional”, where we take questions from our community and put them to a pro for some real, solid answers, and we were overwhelmed by the response!
Our related article with everyone’s questions & answers will take some time to compile and complete, but before then we want to go ahead and announce last week’s winners!
As chosen by the whim of randomness, three lucky question winners have been selected as our winners for this contest. And they are…
Congratulations! Each of you has won 1x $25 Mystery Box from our friends at World of Bongs! Expect to hear from our prize team early next week, and again, keep watch on our site for our upcoming article featuring your questions (and many others!)
Once again thank to all of our entrants; we hope you’ll all enter this week’s giveaway as well, and look forward to seeing you in the app! As always, make sure to follow the official @hightheresocial account for more weekly contests, news round-ups, fun links, and community highlights! We’ll see you in the app!
High There Contest Rules for October 1st, 2021 (“#favoritemunch”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page within the High There App and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, residents of Arizona and Quebec are not eligible, and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsors as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Friday, October 1st,, 2021 at 4:20pm EST. All online entries must be received by Thursday, October 14th, 2021 at 4:19pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by making a new post or comment in the High There app with the hashtag #favoritemunch and a food item as directed above. Users will be entered for a second prize if additionally including a link related to their stated food, such as a recipe or product page. In order to enter the sweepstakes, users will be required to have downloaded the High There app from
- Alternative Method of Entry: A Participant can request an entry without registering for a HighThere account by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: HighThere Contest 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487. DO NOT SEND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left-hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address and must be postmarked no sooner than October 1st, 2021, and no later than October 2nd, 2021, and received by Sponsor no later than October 4th, 2021.
- Prizes: 1 Winner will receive a gift card from hemper.co (valued at approximately $60.00 USD). 1 additional Winner will receive an item of their choice from the official High There shop (value estimated between $20 – $40 USD). Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsors. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsors’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: The Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the email address used to register their High There account following the winner selection. Winners will be directed to provide a mailing address where the High There staff may send their won prize. Sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsors, or their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsors. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Terms: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in their sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HighThere 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487. Requests must be received no later than October 4th, 2021.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is HighThere 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google.