Happy weekend everybody!
Some days you don’t want to put on a big production. Some days you just want to relax with some good vibes. And in this week’s #freeformfriday contest, that’s all we’re about.
We want to see whatever it is you want to share. A picture of something that inspires you, a video of you and your pet vibing – Whatever’s making your day, week, or life good, we’d like to see it.
To enter just make a new post in-app with either a video or a picture of something you find Good™, along with the hashtag #freeformfriday, and you’re entered to win. An easy way to spread some love and positivity around heading into the weekend.
And speaking of positive things, for the three entrants our judges enjoy the most, they’ll each receive a $10 gift certificate to shop420goodybox.com – But, as the saying goes, that’s not all. One lucky grand prize winner will win one free Sugarly Box from GoodyBox, filled with three delicious types of CBD candies!
Here’s the full deets on how to enter:
- Log into the High There app and visit the official @hightherefun account.
- Make a NEW POST (not comment) with the hashtag #freeformfriday and a picture or video of anything making your life good – Be it fun, inspiring, or just plain chill.
- And that’s it! Winners to be announced next week & will be contacted by email after the contest is over.
Contest begins: Friday, September 10th, 2021 at 4:20pm PST
Contest ends: Tuesday, September 14th, 2021 at 4:20pm PST
Prize winners will need to respond to an email from the High There staff, and potentially provide their mailing address & other personal information upon request.
Contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, excepting Quebec and Arizona. Must be 21 or older to participate. Only one entry valid per account. Grand prize winner chosen at random among all valid entries, runner up winners selected by contest judges. Full rules are included on this page.
High There’s New Ambassador Program!
Love cannabis? Love the High There community? Then you may have what it takes to be a flagship member of High There’s brand new ambassador program! As said on the ambassador page itself:
The High There Affiliate Program is officially open for enrollment!
Want to grow your social media platforms, while meeting and engaging with a brand-new community of eager, like-minded enthusiasts? Our affiliate program will allow your friends and followers to save 10% Off on all High There Lifestyle gear! Ambassadors also earn a 15% commission for all their hard work paid via our High Dollars reward system, good for EXCLUSIVE merchandise that regular money won’t be able to buy on our store!
We want our loyal supporters to enjoy the High There life as a part of our ever growing community, and Sponsorships will be awarded to the best performing Ambassadors of each quarter. We’ll be selecting community members that best represent the High There core values and range of products; not just because that’s what being sponsored means, but because we believe it’s the right thing to do.
Our affiliate program is all about interacting with the community and promoting a healthy lifestyle. It isn’t about how many followers you have: It’s about how you engage with our community members, and how we can partner together to create both sales and excitement around the High There brand.
We’re making the choice to build High There around people who can help us make our platform the best it can be. We want High There to be an open, welcoming community filled with real, enthusiastic people; people that genuinely care about sharing knowledge, helping one another, and building something strong together. Care to join us?
Last Week’s Winners: “Morning, Night, or All Day?”
Last week’s giveaway asked a simple question: When do you like your elevation and/or medication? Are you a #wakeandbake fan? More the late-night #blazeanddaze enthusiast? Or the all-around #420247 type?
We’ll spare the suspense: #420247 crew came out in force, with more than triple the total of #wakeandbake and #blazeanddaze combined. Whew. Needless to say, in the battle of the hashtags, there was one clear winner.
What was also clear were three lucky entrants who each snagged themselves a shiny new gift certificate to 420science.com! This week’s winners are:
Congratulations to our winners, and our sincere thanks to everyone who entered last week’s giveaway. Not only was it fun seeing everyone claim their smoking side, the outpour of entries will be a huge support to our tech team as they work on details of our hashtag system.
We hope everyone has fun entering this week’s contest as well! As always, make sure to follow the official @hightherefun account for more weekly contests, news round-ups, fun links, and community highlights! We’ll see you in the app!
High There Contest Rules for September 10th, 2021 (“#freeformfriday”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page within the High There App and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, residents of Arizona and Quebec are not eligible, and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsors as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Friday, September 10th, 2021 at 4:20pm EST. All online entries must be received by Tuesday, September 14th, 2021 at 4:19pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by making a new photo or video post in the High There app to their user account with the hashtag #freeformfriday as listed above. In order to enter the sweepstakes, users will be required to have downloaded the High There app from Google Play or Apple App Store and create an account. Once logged in, users can create a new post as directed, and will be submitted for entry once posted. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. You may submit as many entries as you desire, but only one will be selected at random as your official entry. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple user accounts, email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
- Alternative Method of Entry: A Participant can request an entry without registering for a HighThere account by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: HighThere Contest 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487. DO NOT SEND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left-hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address and must be postmarked no sooner than September 10th, 2021, and no later than September 11th, 2021, and received by Sponsor no later than September 14th, 2021.
- Prizes: 1 Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will receive a “Sugarly Sweet” gift box from GoodyBox (valued at approximately $49.95 USD). Three runner-up prizes (the “Runner Ups”) will each receive one $10 gift certificate to GoodyBox. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsors. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsors’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: The Grand Prize Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Each of the Runner Ups will be selected at the discretion of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the email address used to register their High There account following the winner selection. Winners will be directed to provide a mailing address where the High There staff may send their won prize. Sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsors, or their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsors. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Terms: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in their sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HighThere 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487. Requests must be received no later than September 17th, 2021.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is HighThere 1020 Holland Drive, Suite #102 Boca Raton FL 33487
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google.